When is one eligible from exemption of capital gains tax?

The asset transferred should be a residential building including land attached to it. Further, any income from the house should be chargeable to tax under the head ‘Income from House Property’. Other types of properties are not eligible for this exemption. The capital gains should arise from the transfer of a long-term capital asset. The […]

What should one do to avoid paying tax in capital gains?

In order to avoid being liable to pay capital gains tax, an assessee should have either purchased a house within one year of the sale or should do so within two years after the date on which the transfer took place, or construct a house within a period of three years after the date of […]

EnquiryShops available at Kolshet Road