If the capital is more than how is it computed?

In case the amount of capital gains is greater than the cost of the new house purchased or constructed, the difference between the capital gains and the cost of the new house is charged as income of the previous year. In case the new house is sold within a period of three years of its […]

When should the amount be deposited?

Any amount of the capital gains which was not appropriated by an assessee towards the purchase of a new house within one year before the date of transfer of the original house,or which is not used by him for the purchase or construction of a new house before the date of furnishing his returns of […]

EnquiryShops available at Kolshet Road